How’s your 30 Day Challenge coming along?
Here’s how I did with my goals this week:
If you live in Austin and wanted to see the prejudging/night show here’s the info:
Hays Performing Arts Center
979 Kohler’s Crossing Rd
Kyle, TX 78640
Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM (CDT)
Tickets: Texas State Naturals
2. Continue with the squats and clean eats. Status: Meh.
I did the squats (plus some really difficult workouts) this week, but I didn’t cut down my carbs like I was supposed to. Robin, my trainer, was not happy with my weigh in and accused me of being complacent. In my defense it’s not that I’m complacent, I just really, really like pancakes and strawberries way more than fish and green beans, which is what I’m eating today. Now that I’m really focused, I should reach my mark by Sunday. #Hangry #Slangry #Competitionprep
3. Videotape my posing. Trying to do a selfie in a gym locker room is bad enough. I had to get creative for the video project so I wasn’t cutting off half my body or filming it upside down. The biggest thing I noticed was that I have to relax my hands, which make a claw thing. I don’t think the Captain Hook look is going to win me any trophies.
So now we’re coming down the homestretch! Next week starts the last #peakweek of the season for me. I can’t wait to mix up my training and food during the off season. But for now, it’s time to focus this last week like a lioness focuses on her prey before she pounces.
- Carb-deplete. My apologies in advance if the blog posts next week are cranky and I will be tired and a little dippy.
- Reps, reps, reps! The more I practice my posing the more confident I become. It actually helps calm my nerves.
- Compete. You never know who will stand next to you, but I do know that I will show up prepared.
How about you? How are your fitness goals going? Take the time this weekend to re-energize and kill it next week. Roar!
Lisa Traugott is a Mom’s Choice Award winning writer, fitness blogger, wife and mom of two.
Click here to buy your copy of: “She’s Losing It!”
ShesLosingIt.com (c) 2012-2015 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, video, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.