Lisa In The Media
Lisa’s Most Requested Presentations
Help employees stay healthy, happy, and fit with Lisa Traugott’s expertise in leadership, transformation through fitness, and motivation. Book her below for your next speaking engagement!
Lessons in Grit
Leadership Styles and Teamwork
“American Grit” was hosted by WWE star John Cena. They took 16 individual athletes, divided them into teams of four, and had them do military-inspired training evolutions for the chance to win $1,000,000. A real-life military hero led each team as they struggled through their tasks under unbelievable pressure in the snowy Pacific Northwest. As a member of the winning team, Lisa shares her insights and lessons in Grit.
- Qualities of a good leader
- Good teams and bad teams
- Learning from failure
She’s Losing It
Transformation Through Fitness
Mom’s Choice winner and author of the memoir “She’s Losing It!” shares how she lost 50 pounds in five months and kept the weight off by entering a bodybuilding bikini competition at age 38. While dealing with diapers and dumbbells, she managed to fix her messy life in the process. It’s like a “Rocky” for Moms.
- The SLI Method – Lisa used and uses with her clients to lose weight and keep it off. It focuses on the Belly, Body, and Brain
- Belly – Do bodybuilders only eat boiled chicken? This and other diet secrets revealed
- Body – The best exercises to look strong, sexy and not like a dude
- Brain – The three key secrets to getting past what’s stopping you from your weight loss goals
Motivation with a Message — Doing What Scares You, To Lead the Life of Your Dreams
If you knew you only had one more birthday left, would you live that year differently? What differentiates your life from most people’s? Lisa’s discovered the secrets of how to overcome fear and knows anyone can overcome their fears, too. Discover her one trick that led her to write books, jump out of a plane, star on a reality TV show, and do five minutes of stand-up comedy and learn how you can start living out loud too.
- Strategies for getting started
- The one tip that will get you over your mental obstacles
- How to get to the finish line and meet your goals