10 Things That Annoy Me
I’m usually pretty chipper, but these things drive me nuts.
10 Things that Annoy Me
- I am older than Justin Bieber’s father.
- Every time I look in the mirror a new dark spot appears on my face.
- In order to see said dark spots I have to stand really, really close to the mirror because I need reading glasses but haven’t bought them yet because that’s like admitting defeat, and do I really want to see dark spots more clearly anyway?
- I used to exercise to look good. Now I exercise just to maintain what I’ve got! Curse you 40+ year-old metabolism!
- Are Millennials and Generation Y the same people? And if so, why do they get two names? I’m from Generation X, as in the Boomers and Millennials just want to X through us like we don’t even matter. No one ever talks about Gen X. We are the Peter Brady of generations.
- Millennials don’t know who Peter Brady is.
- I hate grocery shopping. Why do I have to bring my own bags to the store now? And check myself out? If I wanted to be a cashier I would have never quit my job at CVS when I was 19. I hate when the machine starts beeping at me because I don’t know which type of apple I purchased. It’s a red one! What else do you need to know? Of course I don’t know your stupid codes; I’m not a store employee! Where the hell did all the cashiers go? Hiding with a stack of forbidden plastic bags, no doubt.
- Why do commercials for McDonalds show skinny people eating burgers and fries and commercials for Weight Watchers show heavy people eating salad? Shouldn’t those actors be reversed?
- Hello Kitty and I are the same age. I still don’t get why she’s a thing.
OK, I feel much better now that I’ve vented. How about you? What drives you nuts?
Local to Austin/Round Rock/Pflugerville? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in signing up for my online personal training programs, click here to order now: SLI Method.
Lisa Traugott is a Mom’s Choice Award winning writer, published author, fitness blogger, wife and mom of two….and Original Cast Member of AMERICAN GRIT, starring John Cena, on FOX!
ShesLosingIt.com (c) 2012-2017 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, video, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.