Hello!!! I swear to you I’m still a blogger. I’ve been experimenting with different forms of social media, so it’s tough finding time to do everything and, you know, be a mom and do taxes and laundry and stuff.
On the #DucksInARow front I’m actually getting $@#! done:
- Website updated
- Book trailer created. Here it is, in case you missed it:
- Online weight loss personal training videos filmed (I’m in the editing process now)
- Pole fitness training videos in the works (filming scheduled for next month)
- Expand social media understanding (I’m still a little iffy here. I’m getting more comfortable with YouTube videos. My friend, Serena, put Periscope on my phone but I don’t really understand it. It seemed like a lot of teenagers talking about nothing. God, I sound like an old person now.)
As far as bodybuilding goals, I’m pretty much on track:
- Met my goal weight for Week 10
- Stopped fighting with my trainer (Always a plus)
- Signed up for Drop Zone on April 30
- Getting bikini samples this week
- Getting my new meal plan this week. Shiny New Diet! Shiny New Diet! I love anything that’s shiny and new, even a diet!
As a general note, I have to stop posting my progress pictures until after the show. While I’m making little videos to show people about what it’s like to train for a bikini competition, I’m also aware that my competitors are watching the videos too. I’ll post them when I’m done though. 😉
How about you? Are you getting YOUR fitness ducks in a row? Are you actively working on your New Year’s resolutions to #GetFit, #GetStrong and #GetHealthy? Or are you slacking off because it’s February? As my friend Jeni pointed out to me the other day (when I was feeling a bit overwhelmed) ducks actually like getting in a row. It’s way easier to get ducks in a row than to herd cats, so keep that in mind.
Lisa Traugott is a Mom’s Choice Award winning writer, fitness blogger, wife and mom of two. This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
ShesLosingIt.com (c) 2012-2016 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, video, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.