First Callouts Prejudging!
OMG! Was the first person called in 1st callouts for prejudging at the Texas Shredder! Here is the picture my friend Cynthia took.
AHHH!!!! Won’t know for sure until the night show, but I think I’m going home with some hardware tonight!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
- Henri, my husband, for being so supportive and reminding me to smile on stage. Love you!
- Robin Johnson, Jr. – Super Trainer extraordinaire #IHateRobin…but not today!
- Dave Goodin – Posing Instructor extraordinaire
- Liese Scott – Fabulous person who helped me tan and pump up
- Serena Hicks – For helping me feel comfortable in heels #TeamBonBon
- My kids, mom, family, friends and people following my blog. You have all been so encouraging, and I am grateful!
Cross your fingers for tonight!
Lisa Traugott is a Mom’s Choice Award winning writer, fitness blogger, wife and mom of two.
She offers some advice she learned losing 50 lbs. by doing a bikini competition, including the diet she followed in her new book.
Check out what the Statesman Social calls “The Best New Year/New You Motivational Book!” “She’s Losing It!” which is available at Amazon.com.
ShesLosingIt.com (c) 2015 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, video, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.