2. Scoop fruit insides into a bowl and cube them.
3. From the tops of each shell half, cut arms and a head.
4. Use toothpicks from the inside of the bottom shell to attach the legs and head.
5. Carve a pattern on the top part of shell for the turtle’s back.
6. Put watermelon cubes back in base of turtle and the shell on top.
Train With Me – Now Accepting New Clients!
If you are interested in signing up for my online personal training programs, click here to order now: SLI Method.
Local to Austin/Round Rock/Pflugerville and want to train with me in person? Email me at email@example.com.
Lisa Traugott is a Mom’s Choice Award winning writer, fitness blogger, wife and mom of two….and Original Cast Member of AMERICAN GRIT, starring John Cena, on FOX!!!
ShesLosingIt.com (c) 2012-2017 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, video, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.