My Biggest Regret
I don’t have many regrets in life, but I do have one, and it haunts me to this day. I had a huge opportunity and I…chickened out. Life is a test and sometimes it gives you a second chance to see if you learned anything or if you keep making the same mistakes over and over again. I let fear turn into regret and I’ve learned to never let that happen again.
Want to hear my schedule for the week? (I live in Austin)
- Tuesday night – drive 3 hours to Houston
- Wednesday – Interview with Great Day Houston on CBS. Drive back 3 hours to Austin. Catch plane in evening to NYC
- Thursday – See friends/family. Meet potential sponsor
- Friday – On camera interview with Bikini.com in NYC in morning. Fly home to Austin that night.
- Saturday – Get spray on tan/hair/makeup at some God-awful morning hour. Prejudging for bodybuilding competition. Stand up comedy before night show, then night show.
- Sunday – Little Henry’s birthday party
- Monday – (no school) Rylee’s Harry Potter birthday party
- Tuesday – Class parties
- Wednesday – last day of school/ collapse in a heap
Do you know why I’ve agreed to such a crazy schedule this week? Because opportunity is not a lengthly visitor, as I have learned from my past. In this video I talk about the biggest regret I had and how it is motivating me today. I hope it reminds you to pursue your own dreams, no matter how scary/crazy/illogical they may seem to everyone else. I hope you decide to go for it.
Lisa Traugott is a Mom’s Choice Award winning writer, fitness blogger, wife and mom of two….and Original Cast Member of AMERICAN GRIT, starring John Cena, Thursdays at 9 PM EST/8 PM CST on FOX!!!
ShesLosingIt.com (c) 2012-2016 Lisa Traugott. All rights reserved. No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, video, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.