New Hairdo

Got a new ‘do.  I went all Taylor Swift.

Lisa with Bangs

Lisa with Bangs

If you are in the Round Rock/Pflugerville area and want a new do check out Karelin Guinn at Courtyard Salons  (512) 803-1639.  She’s been helping me bust out of my hair ruts.  She took me from Lady Gaga to brunette over Christmas.  Now we’re going with Taylor Swift. Hmm.  Which pop singer favorite will I try next?  Pink?

When you get your hair done do you try new looks or stick with the tried and true?

Lisa ;)

Sheslosingit.net (c) 2013 Lisa Traugott.  All rights reserved.  No portion of this blog, including any text, photographs, and artwork, may be reproduced or copied without written permission.

Recommended Posts
Showing 18 comments
  • runninghaiku

You look great in bangs! Seeing as how a serum is doing nothing to diminish the wrinkles and creases on my forehead, I may have to try bangs too to cover them up.

• Sheslosingit.net

That’s so funny!! I was going to originally title my post: “Bangs: Cheaper than Botox” but had to run out the door 🙂

• losing50laps

Love it

• consultpro05

Looks great! I’m doing a cross between Pink and Jamie Lee Curtis in brunette (well, color is prone to change). Looks fantastic!

• Sheslosingit.net

Thanks 🙂 Go for the Pink hair. You only live once…but then again, photos live forever on the internet, so brunette is good. 😉

• consultpro05

I’ve been blonde before, but for now, I’m just trying to stay ahead of the gray. 😉

• dorseyml

I’m a hairstylist so my hair is always changing… I love the bangs on you.

• Jenny Baird

Very cute! I personally can’t stand bangs on me. Every time I get them cut I just brush them to the side. Function and fashion right? 🙂

• Sheslosingit.net

I’m not used to hair being right on my brows yet. They kind of tickle.

• moderngirlnutrition

I love it! I haven’t had bangs but would definitely want to one day 🙂

• bezzymates

Looks great. I love the chic bangs. That is what I wish I could do, cut bangs. But with curly hair bangs are a no-no. FYI…I think Pink has a Mohawk now. Lol.

• Sheslosingit.net

Guess what I just discovered? Bangs and wind don’t mix. Who knew?

• peonut